August 31, 2022 | Posted by: Steve Clack | Category: Latest News
Heli Air (heliair.com) have been a Tracware customer since 2003 and have been using Aerotrac to support their engineering business activities and are one of the last Tracware customers to upgrade Aerotrac from v2.30 to v2.50. The successful upgrade was supported by Tracware personnel who were on site at Heli Air’s headquarters at their own London airfield, Wycombe Air Park.
Heli Air provides the complete helicopter solution to its customers, focusing delivering the highest level of quality and value in all areas. Their unique ‘in house’ structure wraps our helicopter sales, training, engineering, charter and utility services into the complete helicopter solution for you.
Heli Air provides private helicopter pilot training, commercial helicopter flight training, new and used Robinson helicopters for sale, helicopter maintenance and spare parts, helicopter charter and more.
“We are extremely proud to count Heli Air as a customer for over 17 years and we are delighted that they took the decision to upgrade to the latest version of Aerotrac.” commented Andy Maley, Managing Director of Tracware.
- Triple J Aviation Engineering Ltd
- Tracware Launches Tracware Asset Management!
- Tracware personnel attend MRO Europe 2023
- Jetglow Aircraft Refurbishment
- Tracware Acquires AdminiTrack to Expand Global Footprint
- Kuwait Police Flying Wing
- Britten-Norman Continues to Innovate With New Aerotrac Integration