Triple J Aviation Engineering Ltd
December 14, 2023 | Posted by: Steve Clack | Category: Latest News
Tracware Ltd are pleased to announce a new partnership with Triple J Engineering Ltd. who went live with Aerotrac v2.50 at their London Oxford Airport facility in early December.
Triple J Aviation Engineering Ltd, provides a totally dedicated service for Diamond Aircraft Industries owners and operators in the UK, Ireland and Europe. The company will use Aerotrac to support all their Part 145 and other business activities and
Triple J is also the appointed UK and Ireland Continental Service Centre for the conversion of engines from Avgas to Diesel Jet A1, and they hold both UK CAA and 2REG Part CAO licences with in-house FAA coverage and inspection authorisation, based at London Oxford Airport (EGTK).
- Triple J Aviation Engineering Ltd
- Tracware Launches Tracware Asset Management!
- Tracware personnel attend MRO Europe 2023
- Jetglow Aircraft Refurbishment
- Tracware Acquires AdminiTrack to Expand Global Footprint
- Kuwait Police Flying Wing
- Britten-Norman Continues to Innovate With New Aerotrac Integration