Castle Air upgrade to Aerotrac v2.50
April 27, 2018 | Posted by: Steve Clack | Category: Latest News
Long-standing Tracware customer and Aerotrac user, Castle Helicopters upgrade to Aerotrac v2.50.
Castle Air have been a Tracware customer since 2004, and use Aerotrac to support all their engineering activities. Castle Air are an Approved Leonardo (formerly Agusta) Service Centre, providing maintenance on all variations of the A109 Series, AW119, AW139 and the new AW169, plus the Sikorsky S-76 and Bell 206 Jet Ranger.
They offer maintenance for sales customers, privately owned aircraft, service provision and lease contracts, as well as supporting their own fleet of helicopters. This includes all line and base maintenance, engine maintenance and avionics.
Castle Air operate from three facilities in the UK, one based in the South West, one conveniently based at London Biggin Hill Airport, and one at Gloucestershire Airport. They own their own fleet of luxury fitted Leonardo A109 turbine helicopters which are available for charter.
Tracware personal were on site to support the successful upgrade to Aerotrac v2.50 in March 2018.
- Triple J Aviation Engineering Ltd
- Tracware Launches Tracware Asset Management!
- Tracware personnel attend MRO Europe 2023
- Jetglow Aircraft Refurbishment
- Tracware Acquires AdminiTrack to Expand Global Footprint
- Kuwait Police Flying Wing
- Britten-Norman Continues to Innovate With New Aerotrac Integration