Heliwork Services Ltd Upgrade to Aerotrac v2.50
February 08, 2019 | Posted by: Steve Clack | Category: Latest News
Heliwork Services Ltd Upgrade to Aeortrac v2.50
Heliwork Services who are based at Thruxton Airport, Andover have over 30 years’ experience specialising in the servicing and maintenance of helicopters and components, and they offer extensive hangar services, dynamic and hydraulic repairs and piece part sales.
The company is a Customer Service Facility (CSF) for Bell Helicopters, and in addition they hold Part M Subpart G, and Part 145 approval and support a range of helicopter types including Leonardo and Robinson.
Heliwork have a long-standing relationship with Tracware and have been using Aerotrac to support their engineering services since 20XX, and the successful upgrade to v2.50 was carried out by Tracware personnel in January 2019.
- Triple J Aviation Engineering Ltd
- Tracware Launches Tracware Asset Management!
- Tracware personnel attend MRO Europe 2023
- Jetglow Aircraft Refurbishment
- Tracware Acquires AdminiTrack to Expand Global Footprint
- Kuwait Police Flying Wing
- Britten-Norman Continues to Innovate With New Aerotrac Integration