New Role for Patrick
March 27, 2019 | Posted by: Steve Clack | Category: Latest News
Patrick Waker has assumed the new position of Customer Service Director. Patrick has held the position of Sales Director at Tracware for the past 15 years and is now taking responsibility for a wider range of tasks, including support and implementations as well as business development within the existing customer base.
“I’m delighted to be taking on this new role. The title is more representative of what I have been doing for the past 17 years, and certainly reflects more accurately what is important to Tracware as a business and what we as employees pride ourselves upon – providing the highest levels of software and service to the customer. This new role is dedicated to supporting the customer at every level. I look forward to working with them to maximise their use of our solutions, particularly the new range of functionality we are offering using state of the art mobile technology.”
- Triple J Aviation Engineering Ltd
- Tracware Launches Tracware Asset Management!
- Tracware personnel attend MRO Europe 2023
- Jetglow Aircraft Refurbishment
- Tracware Acquires AdminiTrack to Expand Global Footprint
- Kuwait Police Flying Wing
- Britten-Norman Continues to Innovate With New Aerotrac Integration