Tracware carry out Aerotrac v2.50 upgrade at Ravenair
November 02, 2017 | Posted by: Steve Clack | Category: Latest News
Ravenair, a long standing Tracware customer who have been using Aerotrac to support their business activities since 2006 elected to upgrade to Aerotrac v2.50.
Tracware personnel were on site at Ravenair’s facility in late October and carried out a successful upgrade.
Ravenair are based in the North West of England, operating out of Liverpool John Lennon Airport and with over 30 years of experience they offer the highest professional standards.
Ravenair operates an EASA PART-OPS Air Operators Certificate (AOC) GB1071 which permits the legal carriage of Passengers and Cargo. They have projects running to vary their AOC for the TBM900 & PC12 Single Engine Turbine Aircraft Types for the SET-IMC operations. In addition Ravenair operate an EASA PART-145 Maintenance Organisation which maintains in house aircraft alongside third party aircraft. Continuing Airworthiness Management is also provided under Part M Subpart G Approval.
- Triple J Aviation Engineering Ltd
- Tracware Launches Tracware Asset Management!
- Tracware personnel attend MRO Europe 2023
- Jetglow Aircraft Refurbishment
- Tracware Acquires AdminiTrack to Expand Global Footprint
- Kuwait Police Flying Wing
- Britten-Norman Continues to Innovate With New Aerotrac Integration